Hair Today...

I usually have black hair. But at the beginning of the spring, I decided that I wanted a light brown/blond color. I liked it for about 2 weeks before dying my hair a darker shade of brown. I was satisfied. Then, the sun decided to rear its ugly face and fade the crap out of it. It turned into... well I wouldn't even know what to qualify it as. Today, I rectified it all and dyed it back to black. I feel like myself again.

I go to a hair dresser who works out of her home, and she is awesome. Very inexpensive and does high quality work. The only problem is that she REALLY likes hair product. And I don't. I'm the kind of girl who rolls out of bed, possibly runs a brush through her hair, and occasionally puts a shot of hair spray into it.

I left her place with so much product in my hair that it felt like a helmet and a little on the sticky side. Driving home, I was a nervous wreck. My brain jumped to crazy scenarios where the window of the dash would intensify the suns light and cause my hair to catch on fire. Or a wayward spark would light me up. I know this isn't normal, but this is honestly where my brain runs off to the minute I get more than a tiny poof of hairspray in my hair. Maybe I have anxiety issues.

1 comments:

Maggie said...

I am the same way! I was a nervous wreck at my friend's wedding in March, with all those candles around and about two cans of hair spray in my hair...

Post a Comment