Tomorrow

Tomorrow kicks off my reading week, or spring break.

No wild and crazy plans though; I'm actually going to use the study break for doing actual school work, such as writing papers, reading textbooks, and general studiousness. When did I mature?

However, I will start my break with a trip to Toronto.

Heading up tomorrow after class with my lovely friend (also known as my terrible follower Shit Bag). Planning on going to the Tim Burton art exhibit at the lightbox gallery on Saturday, and hitting the town with my oldest and bestest pal Kate. You may remember her from the cardboard box-fort story.

Anyways, I'll be back Sunday night and will try to have a story or two that are interesting for you. Or perhaps my road rage will combine with Toronto traffic for a little rant. Time will tell.

Enjoy your weekends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment